post Apr 29 2008, 10:57 PM
Post #2

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 72
Car: .
Engine: .

daca ar fi real.......

--------------------
"PUTEREA BATE CUPLU PT CA TOT TIMPUL VEI GASI O TREAPTA INFERIOARA UNDE SA O PUI"
"BMW E PENTRU DRUMURI LUNGI PE CARE SA LE FACI MAI REPEDE DECIT ORICINE PE SOSEA, SA MERGI TARE SI PE AUTOSTRADA SI PE SERPENTINE SI SA -I DAI 200 SI LA DEAL SI LA VALE"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ciupanezu
post Apr 30 2008, 12:35 AM
Post #3

100% BMW corupt

Group: Members
Member No.: 556
Car: Ricsa
Engine: Ricsa

Ar fi misto sa iasa, daca ar arata macar 80% ca si conceptul, ar fi un succes garantat.

+Quote Post
INTERCEPTOR
post Apr 30 2008, 05:33 PM
Post #4

me,love,ciupacabra

Member No.: 50
Car: 3.0, 2000,2800CS,2500
Engine: M 30 si 1 M10

poate o sa iasa la fel
sa ne luam si noi cate unu

--------------------

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
girls allowed

+Quote Post
io's®
post May 1 2008, 06:54 PM
Post #5

Group: Super Moderators
Member No.: 72
Car: .
Engine: .

CITAT(INTERCEPTOR @ Apr 30 2008, 06:33 PM) *
poate o sa iasa la fel
sa ne luam si noi cate unu

1:18 sau 1:24 ? laugh.gif

--------------------
"PUTEREA BATE CUPLU PT CA TOT TIMPUL VEI GASI O TREAPTA INFERIOARA UNDE SA O PUI"
"BMW E PENTRU DRUMURI LUNGI PE CARE SA LE FACI MAI REPEDE DECIT ORICINE PE SOSEA, SA MERGI TARE SI PE AUTOSTRADA SI PE SERPENTINE SI SA -I DAI 200 SI LA DEAL SI LA VALE"

+Quote Post
INTERCEPTOR
post May 4 2008, 03:27 PM
Post #6

me,love,ciupacabra

Member No.: 50
Car: 3.0, 2000,2800CS,2500
Engine: M 30 si 1 M10

1 24 sigur e mai ieftin

--------------------

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
girls allowed

+Quote Post
ionusunt
post May 8 2008, 03:09 PM
Post #7

jah soldier

Member No.: 276
Car: E46 sedan 2.0d
Engine: M47TUD20 nusestieCP

QUOTE (INTERCEPTOR @ May 4 2008, 04:27 PM) *
1 24 sigur e mai ieftin

laugh.gif

--------------------
Bob
Marley and the
Wailers

OO=[][]=OO

+Quote Post
Rares
post May 8 2008, 07:19 PM
Post #8

55% BMW corupt

Member No.: 1,066
Car: E39
Engine: e12

QUOTE (ionusunt @ May 8 2008, 04:09 PM) *
laugh.gif

Fata masinii e superba!
Si spatele e foarte frumos...
Toata masina are o linie foarte agresiva....
Oricum, spatele masinii banuiesc ca a fost foarte mult gandit. Trebuie sa arate foarte bine. In trafic, o sa fie cea mai "vizualizata" parte a masinii.... Putini o sa ii vada fata in oglinda retrovizoare....

--------------------
I can take you there faster....

+Quote Post
enucos
post Jun 18 2008, 09:20 PM
Post #9

18% BMW corupt

Member No.: 265
Car: E28
Engine: M20 2.0 125CP

un filmuletz cu conceptul noului M1 gasiti aici

acolo spune ca ramane doar concept, pacat sad.gif e bestiala masina BMW e30 Cabrio.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
PushtiulK
post Aug 11 2008, 07:14 PM
Post #10

9% BMW corupt

Member No.: 1,685
Car: 2003 BMW M3 Hamann
Engine: S54 3.2 400CP

m ramane o traditie:P

--------------------

+Quote Post
saimeng
post May 7 2009, 06:00 AM
Post #11

0% BMW corupt

Member No.: 2,725
Car: E30
Engine: M20

Highlights of my senior high school

High three started, most essential one year, decided when your destiny one year, high three just started, my confidence special foot, I must with emphasis on, high three do not need to insist, this words are not false, high three need to insist truly, I clench teeth insist the semester, the result have also calculated may, basic can in the class first 5, I thought that so long as insisted again is diligent his semester key not to have the question depending on, high three next semester started, all illuminate my idea to develop, but along with college entrance examination's approaching, many schoolmates was anxious, I insteadIt is not anxious to a spot, I am reading every day also, but I always thought that the book does not enter the brain, was only from crosses at present, like this my minute again has not looked like some schoolmates to be such insane rises, the result was average, the period simulated test were many, tests pounds me also to cry several, but my minute has not changed, every day morning to night,but read does not enter the brain, I attempted to change, but I could not change, such college entrance examination has come,wow gold, before testing, me also to think to retake courses, but this idea has vanished immediately, tested firstSaid again, is not anxious does not have the condition, tests first many schoolmates also to read, but I do not want to look, may say I have not taken the college entrance examination, I also did not have at that time want to be too many, is only thinks in the examination place my with every effort line.

Time is running out for my friend. While we are sitting at lunch she casually mentions she and her husband are thinking of starting a family. "We're taking a survey,"she says, half-joking. "Do you think I should have a baby?"

"It will change your life," I say, carefully keeping my tone neutral. "I know,"she says, "no more sleeping in on weekends, no more spontaneous holidays..."World of warcraft Power Leveling

But that's not what I mean at all. I look at my friend, trying to decide what to tell her. I want her to know what she will never learn in childbirth classes. I want to tell her that the physical wounds of child bearing will heal, but becoming a mother will leave her with an emotional wound so raw that she will be vulnerable forever.

I consider warning her that she will never again read a newspaper without thinking: "What if that had been MY child?" That every plane crash, every house fire will haunt her. That when she sees pictures of starving children, she will wonder if anything could be worse than watching your child die. I look at her carefully manicured nails and stylish suit and think that no matter how sophisticated she is,wow power leveling becoming a mother will reduce her to the primitive level of a bear protecting her cub.

I feel I should warn her that no matter how many years she has invested in her career, she will be professionally derailed by motherhood. She might arrange for child care,,but one day she will be going into an important business meeting, and she will think her baby's sweet smell. She will have to use every ounce of discipline to keep from running home, just to make sure her child is all right.

I want my friend to know that every decision will no longer be routine. That a five-year-old boy's desire to go to the men's room rather than the women's at a restaurant will become a major dilemma. The issues of independence and gender identity will be weighed against the prospect that a child molester may be lurking in the lavatory. However decisive she may be at the office, she will second-guess herself constantly as a mother.

Looking at my attractive friend, I want to assure her that eventually she will shed the added weight of pregnancy, but she will never feel the same about herself. That her own life, now so important, will be of less value to her once she has a child. She would give it up in a moment to save her offspring, but will also begin to hope for more years—not to accomplish her own dreams—but to watch her children accomplish theirs.

I want to describe to my friend the exhilaration of seeing your child learn to hit a ball. I want to capture for her the belly laugh of a baby who is touching the soft fur of a dog for the first time. I want her to taste the joy that is so real it hurts.

My friend's look makes me realize that tears have formed in my eyes. "You'll never regret it," I say finally. Then, squeezing my friend's hand, wow gold,I offer a prayer for her and me and all of the mere mortal women who stumble their way into this holiest of callings.

my confidence

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Google

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:56 PM